· Breaker Services
for SIEMENS/ABB/SEL/ALSTOM/SCHINEDER/EE/AREVA make
c. HV Test.
· Transformer Services
a. Stability Test.
b. Ratio Test.
c. Winding resistance test.
d. TAN delta.
e. SFRA Test.
f. Vector Group Test.
g. REF Stability.
· CT Testing Services
a. Polarity Test.
b. Loop Resistance Test.
c. Burden Test.
d. Magnetisation Curve Test.
e. Turns ratio Tests.
f. Primary Injection Test.
|Service Charges||As per client requirement|
|Communication protocol||IEC61850. 1.101, IEC103. IEC104,Modbus. Modbus TCP/IP. OPC|
|Service Offered||Analyzing and optimizing the system using SIEMENS Scada.|
|Scope of the study||Monitoring & Control of Existing substation|
|Working scope||Establishing Control & monitoring of various main station|
We provide Substation Automation system SCADA , SAS solutions with modern state-of-art .technologies comprising of various communication protocols. e.g. IEC61850. 1.101, IEC103. IEC104,Modbus. Modbus TCP/IP. OPC etc. System Architecture-Substation Automation.
We offer the design, engineering development of PC & Operator Panel based HMI & SCADA solutions for Substations. Switchyards, Power & Process plants.
• Monitoring & Control of Existing substation by collecting Input, output, Analog data points from the field via RTU / Gateway.
• Establishing Control & monitoring of various main station & substation from the centralized location to improve the quality & stability of the power system.
• Existing old station getting upgraded by installation of RTU, Local monitoring system. DCPS & Battery for the new RTU panels.
• Interconnecting Field signals with RTU & transmitting the same to Master control center New SCADA system getting online.
• Preparation of engineering documents such as SLD. control room Layout, BOM and I/O List, cable schedule and adaptation schedule, as-built drawings in PDF / CAD format.
• Panel Erection, Cable laying and Termination for existing sub-station and new sub-stations.
• Configuration, Testing and commissioning of RTU and obtaining SAT certificate from customer.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA):
It is a control system architecture comprising computers, networked data communications and graphical user interfaces (GUI) for high-level process supervisory management
We have the control room for controlling the field devices integrated with RTU and control panel.
List of the devices and Panel in the Control centre are specified below:
1. Siemens RTU with two control relay panels adjacent to it.
2. One is CRP panel- ON load Tap changer
3. The other panel is the RTCC remote tap changer.4. Siemens SCADA with an operating console.
Training Session on Scada System:
We provide the training session for how to do the Configurations of field devices Input/ Output and Operate and Monitoring of Scada
We have the control center room which control and monitor the field devices and do the operation from remote location
Analyzing and optimizing the system using SIEMENS Scada.
· Basic concepts of SCADA
· SCADA application and project
· SCADA and networking
· Creating and accessing real-time and historic trends
· Interfacing SCADA via Excel, via PLC, via Relay, via Motor/LED
· Troubleshooting the application
Explore the comprehensive range of Automation Solutions offered by us Click Here!
|Service Location||Pan India|
|Mode Of Service||Offline|
|Type Of Service||Switchgear Testing & Commissioning Services|
Being a noticeable entity of this area, we are providing Switchgear Services. Provided services are enormously valued for their timely completion and consistency. We offer this service to our valued clientele as per their requirements at reasonable rates.
Switchgear Services (up to 33kV):
1. Testing & commissioning of CT, PT, Breaker
2. Retrofit of Overall panel
3. Retrofit of Breaker
4. Bus Bar Stability
5. Relay testing
|Rated Current||2000 A|
Socomec 2500A Four pole manual changeover switch: SIRCOVER products are manually operated transfer switches with positive break indication.
There are 3 ranges in the series:
They provide on-load transfer between two sources for any low voltage power circuit, as well as safety isolation by double breaking per pole. Other applications include source inversion (e.g. to change the direction of a motor) or grounding/earthing.
A complete range
There are 3 SIRCOVER models to meet every need: The standard model I-0-II, the overlapping contact model I-I+II-II and the Bypass model.
Easy to connect
For ratings of 2000 to 3200 A, we offer copper bar connection pieces. This gives you the option of different connection methods - flat, edgewise with top or bottom bridging.
SIRCOVER devices have three stable positions, unaffected by voltage fluctuations and vibrations, protecting your loads from network disturbances.
With its AC-23 and AC-33 characteristics, tested according to standards IEC 60947-3 and IEC 60947-6-1, the SIRCOVER enables safe on-load switching for any type of load. With its on-load transfer capabilities, it is not
necessary to isolate loads prior to transfer therefore the SIRCOVER offers an economical solution.
Weight : 100000.000 in Gram
Brand : Socomec
OPEN EXECUTION - Switch
The solution for
Conformity to standards
We also provide the complete range of SOCOMEC transfer switches required for different applications in industry grids.
|Off Line Testing|
|» Capacitance And Tan Delta Measurement|
|» Insulation Resistance Measurement|
|» Dynamic Contact Resistance Measurement ( DCRM )|
|» Static Contact Resistance Measurement ( CRM )|
|» Timing Measurement|
|» SF6 Gas Dew Point Measurement|
|» SF6 Gas Leakage Test|
|» Vacuum Interrupter Test ( VIDAR- Only For VCB )|
|» Functional Check ( Remote Trial )|
|• Online Mode|
|» Partial Discharge Measurement ( For All Switchyard Equipment )|
|» Thermography ( For All MV/EHV Equipments )|